Saturday, December 20, 2014

2015...Here We Come :: Ash and PC

2015 is going to be a year of come back for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. After a five year long absence from bollywood, the Queen of Beauty will finally be seen on screen in Sanjay Gupta’s movie Jazba.

Jazba is an action thriller and is scheduled to be filmed in January 2015.
Rai at the same time has also committed to play a lead role in Karan Johar’s romantic drama “Ae Dil Hai Mushkil” with co-stars Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma.

On the other hand Priyanka Chopra, who has turned into a producer this year, while speaking during the launch of December edition of a magazine said that “Next year I am entering into some new interesting ventures... when it comes to my music, when it comes to my company and a few things that I am doing. So, I think for me 2015 will be a year of change, a year of evolution and I am excited about the new things that I am taking on." 

After the grand success of Mary Kom and after having received the title of the most sexiest bollywood actress, PC is now working on a few films like Dil Dhadakne Do, Bajirao Mastani and Madamji. All of them are scheduled for a 2015 release.

Doesn’t this sound Interesting? Both the Actresses are all set to ring in the bells this New year. Both being my favourite actresses, I am very excited. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment